YOU 2.0 in 21 Winner’s Menu
Worlds Best Turkey Chili
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 Yellow Onion (medium, diced)
- 2 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 Carrot (large, diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 1 Sweet Potato (peeled, chopped)
- 2 lbs. 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 1/2 cups Water (more as needed)
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomato
- 3 Ttbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (extra if you like it hot!)
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Avocados
Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic, onions, bell peppers, carrots, celery, and sweet potato. Sauté for 7-9 minutes, until soft.
Add the turkey and cook until it starts to brown (about 7 minutes), mixing often to break up chunks. Add 1 1/2 cups water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes in their juices, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Keep uncovered. Cook for about 45 minutes, stirring often. When it's done, add extra spices to reach your desired flavor. Slice avocado for garnish, and enjoy!
Deb's Zuchini Beef Soup
- ½ pound cooked ground beef or use left over steak or roast cut into bite size pieces
- 2 stalk celery , thinly sliced
- 1/3 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomato, not drain
- 3-5 zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped as garnish
Cooking Instructions In large stock pot cook onion, celery, and green pepper in oil until tender. Stir in tomatoes, water, seasonings, and beef. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Summer Squash Mexican Casserole
- 7 medium yellow summer squash, sliced (about 10 cups)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 can green chile, (4 ounces)chopped
- 1 can jalapeno pepper, diced (4 ounces) drained
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 4 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
Preheat oven to 400°. Brown ground meat. I used turkey but you can use hamburger or chicken too. While meat is browning In a large bowl, combine squash, 1/4 cup cheese, onion, chiles and jalapenos. Sprinkle with flour and salt; toss to combine.
Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, until squash is tender, 30-40 minutes.
Spoon salsa over top; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 10-15 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with green and red onions before serving.
I used fresh jalapeno. You could use an even mix of yellow or zucchini squash. This is one of those wonderful recipes that allows for adjustments to suit your level of spicy.
Spaghetti Squash Pizza Pie
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 ground turkey or pork sausage
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup pizza sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Pre heat oven to 375°. Place spaghetti squash cut side down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a fork easier goes into it. Then reduce oven heat to 350°.
While squash is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, onion, and peppers. Cook until meat is no longer pink and veggies are soft.
Once squash is done cooking, remove the seeds and shred. Place into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish. Add sausage and vegetable mixture to squash and combine. Add pizza sauce, dried basil, and salt and pepper to the baking dish and mix well. Last add whisked eggs to the baking dish and mix thoroughly.
Bake for 1 hour.
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound bacon, sliced, cut into pieces
- 2 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cup celery, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 head cauliflower, trimmed, chopped and steamed until very soft
- 2 tbsp. ghee
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and sauté for 8-10 minutes until soft. Add bacon pieces to pan and sauté until cooked, about 10 minutes. Add carrots and celery to pan and sauté for 10 minutes until soft. Add ground beef to pan and sauté until brown. Add salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Add chicken broth and cook down broth until about half of it is evaporated. Pour ground beef mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish. Place steamed cauliflower in food processor and puree with ghee until smooth. Pour mashed cauliflower over beef mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
Mexi- Cauli Beef
- 1 Medium to Large Head of Cauliflower (grated with a cheese grater)
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 14.5 oz. can of Organic Garlic & Onion Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- 1 Medium Avocado
In a skillet add grated cauliflower, ground beef & tomatoes. Cook on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink. Add chili powder and garlic salt to taste. Turn heat to high to cook off liquid (optional).
Top w/avocado and serve.
Thai Ground Beef
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/3 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. almond butter or sunbutter
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place ground beef that has been browned into a pan with the cabbage, onion, and green pepper. Cook over medium heat until veggies are soft. Add the nut butter, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 pound ground beef , or pork
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 3 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh grated
- 3-4 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1-2 teaspoon rice vinegar
Cook ground beef (you can also use ground pork) until done and remove from pan, leaving the drippings. Add onions, garlic and celery to the pan and sauté until nearly cooked through. Add coleslaw mix and continue to cook about 15 minutes, then mix in cooked ground pork. Add the freshly grated ginger, coconut aminos, rice vinegar. Allow simmer 5-10 minutes.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- 1 spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 larger delicata squash, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 4 ounce coconut milk, canned
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat your 425 degrees. Cut spaghetti squash delicata squash in half and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and excess threads. Don’t be dainty.
Place open side down on a baking sheet (use aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy clean up) and cook for 20-25 minutes. You will know when they are done cooking when you can poke the outside skin and it ‘gives’ a bit.
Now you can either cook your chicken at the same time or after the squash is done cooking. Whatever you’d like. Just place chicken on a foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet, sprinkle some olive oil over the chicken (or other kind of fat), salt and pepper it, and sprinkle just a bit of basil on top. I cooked my tenders for around 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Once your squash is done cooking, pull it out of the oven; dethread the spaghetti squash into a large bowl with a fork. Go against the grain, if spaghetti squash had grain.
Now throw your diced bacon into a skillet and cook until done. Use a slotted spoon to pull out your cooked bacon, but leave behind the grease.
Take your delicata squash and hollow it out. Use the insides and dump them into your warm skillet filled with bacon grease. Then add your coconut milk. You may need to add a little bit more coconut milk depending on how runny you like your sauce. Mix thoroughly with a ladle to break up the squash a bit.
Add seasonings to the mix and salt and pepper as needed. Mix thoroughly and cook on low for about 5 minutes to simmer. Now dice up your cooked chicken. Pour sauce over spaghetti squash and add your chicken to the mix.
Mix well & top with bacon
Sweet Potato Kale Chicken Patties
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1-2 sweet potatoes (I microwave it till soft about 10 minutes) peeled
- 1 pound bag of Kale (chopped in a food processor, I love kale but not huge pieces, so I chop them pretty fine)
- 1 - 3 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 clove garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary (I use dried as its always in the cupboard, same amount)
- 2 egg
- 4 Tablespoons coconut flour (I use Almond flour, more if you need it, its the "binder")
I cook the green onion and the kale for a bit in coconut oil, with the spices. While Im doing that I cook the sweet potato in the microwave.
Throw it all in a bowl, wait for it to cool enough and mix well with your hands.
These can be cooked as burgers or if you don't have time for that spray 2 muffin tins with coconut oil and fill each with the mixture. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes!
Boom done! They can be eaten hot or cold, love these as a meal, snack, or simply a "go to" leaving training!
* I have also started adding chili powder to this to give it a kick!
Plus add ins like Salad Greens, dilly beans, corn salsa, salad dressing, and homemade salsa.