1. Hitting the "snooze" bar just once never seems to happen. The longer you stay in the bed, the harder to get up. Sit Up. Feet On The Floor. Stand Up.
2. Immediate natural light exposure regulates your melatonin. This helps us be awake fully in the day, ready to sleep at night.
3. Regulate your inner clock, reduce your stress, optimize your hormones. Plus you look and feel better!
4. Too much food makes it harder to sleep. Enough said.
5. Clear your mind; writing things down gets them out of your head. Planning the next day at night helps you not think about them when your trying to get some shut eye.
Which one of these things are you going to put into action TONIGHT?