I made this for the family on Monday. It made a huge bowl. Just a smidge leftover - it was that good.
Greek Cucumber Salad
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 15- ounce cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can olives , sliced
- 4 cucumber , cut into 3/8" slices
- 1 red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup of chopped chives
You can add some olive oil to this recipe. I didn't because the artichokes were in an olive oil base.
I'm tempted to make this again. Dean said it was a meal all in itself. I had my Greek Salad on Papa Dean's Microgreens.
Next time I made this recipe I didn't use Artichoke hearts. I added a 3 cups of cooked Quinoa to it. Also very good.
To good food,