I ran into this video AGAIN as I was looking for something totally different. It was a blast from the past in many different ways. (the best is at the end of the video) The message however is still true.
So many of us need someone who will stand behind them no matter what. I know for a fact that Coach Dean has my back and will give it to me truthfully when I need it. In fact he is kind enough to let me know when my nutrition is showing in the great ways but also when my nutrition shows in the not so great ways. He says it in love but he is kind enough and loves me enough to know when I need to get back on track. I have a friend Jenn, who is like a sister. She can give it to me straight and then we cry and laugh together.
As your coach, I want you to be successful in reaching your goals. As your friend I want you to be as healthy as you possibly can.
Here's how that might look:
- Stop me after training to chat about healthier options for meals
- Facebook message me to find a recipe to help you feed your family a healthier version of spaghetti. (or any other meal, I have over 1,000 recipes I trust and use)
- Text me if you are struggling with a craving and want to push it away instead of giving in this time
- email me with questions about "Just how much water should I be drinking each day?"
- Search our blogs, I've written a lot about food. Its one of my favorite subjects ever.
- Oh so many different ways to pick my brain and so many different aspects of health we could talk about.
Don't be shy. I'll do my best to give you a straight answer and also provide you with any tools to make your journey easier.
To your best health,