Each day throughout the month of December we answered many questions. "Red or Green"; "Gold or Silver"? What's your favorite "Kids" Christmas movie? "Christmas Eve" or "Christmas Day"? Tinsel or Garland? 'Apple Cider'; 'Eggnog'; or 'Hot Chocolate'? just to name a few. I have one more for you today.
What's your favorite song at Christmas?
Jingle Bells? I heard the Bells? Carol of the Bells? Silver Bells?
Deck the Halls? Santa Claus is Coming to Town? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?
It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas? Holly Jolly Christmas? All I want for Christmas?
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree? I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day? Jingle Bell Rock?
I'll be home for Christmas? (There’s No Place Like Home) For the Holidays? Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)?
My favorite Christmas carol? I'll give you some hints:
- It's probably one of the first ones I learned all the words to.
- I was in day care for over 15 years, this song has hand motions for children to do
- The message of this song is simple- everyone gets it.
- Its a song of real giving
- Its about the true meaning of Christmas
From my family to your family. Have a Merry Merry Christmas.