I'll admit it, I'm in a rut. I just can't seem to stop making and eating this salad. It tastes so good and it is amazing to look at. The raspberries make me happy. Try it and let me know what you think.
Raspberry Summer Salad with Microgreens
- 1 box Papa Dean's Microgreens Sunny or Spicy blend
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry jam (with seeds)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup walnut or olive oil
Toast walnuts in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes, or until nuts begin to brown.
In a large bowl, toss together the greens, walnuts, blue cheese, avocado, and red onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together jam, vinegar, walnut oil, pepper, and salt. Pour over the salad just before serving, and toss to coat. Garnish salad with the fresh berries.
Enjoy good food,