I often find myself busy busy busy. Telling myself I can do just one more thing before....... If I hurry I can get this done and then I'll work on ................... Since I have 5 minutes I should accomplish .................. Do you do this? It often leads me to running late or getting there just in time. I've done what I set out to do but it is often at the expense of my stress level. I need to figure this out. This recipe is one of those that I can rely not to be done in just a few minutes. My family doesn't complain about my rush rush attitude when this meals ends up in front of them.
Thai Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/3 head of cabbage, shredded fine
- 1 small onion cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons of chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Place ground beef that has been browned into a pan with the cabbage, onion, and green pepper. Cook over medium heat until veggies are soft. Add the peanut butter, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Enjoy.
Enjoy good food,