Everyone is busy. In order to make your life easier I thought I would give you a heads up on some things going on inside the gym now and in the next few weeks. Check it out!
Quick recap of the video just for you:
- Cr8 Fitness has your favorite protein flavors, multi- vitamin, Fish oil, Probiotics, and Zinc/Magnesium Supplements all stocked up. Let me know you need something.
- T Shirt Design Challenge - You've been asking for more Cr8 Fitness T Shirts, tank tops, and sleeveless shirts.
Put your imagination in gear and help design the next awesome shirt. Your design will need to be posted here in picture form by Tuesday, July 27th. We'll vote and get the new design to the T- Shirt guys at Shirtmasters for an August delivery.
This is a challenge. Put your heads together, talk with those in your crew, get your pencils out and come up with an idea. On July 28th and July29th we'll vote here on your favorite design. The person who submitted that design will get their shirt free. Since its always good to have lots of ideas, I'll also raffle off a free shirt to all those who submit a design.
Please make the design family friendly. It needs to be original. I've already heard some really good thought. Put them to paper or your computer and generate it.
- Be Strong - it's good for you and it's one of the reason you come into the gym
- A team Ski Challenge is coming up in August. Details coming soon.
- Schedule your Inbody scan - its easy
- Have fun and help others have fun too.
- Ice cream can be eaten for breakfast. We recently sampled protein ice cream. Which means some of us had ice cream before 6am. It's super easy to make. I'll put the recipe below.
I count it a privilege to be your Coach. You are important to me. It's a proven fact that if you become healthier, you automagically become happier. And the world needs more happy.
To your best health,
Protein Ice Cream
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Scoops UMP Chocolate Protein
- 4 cups ice
Blend for 30 seconds in a powerful blender. You'll need to eat this right away. It's much better that way. 🙂