(Like, no kidding, Coach Nancy.)
As your Coach I am loving the job I get to do each day. I work the most fabulous people around. My primary focus is to help each of you get better.
- Get Healthier
- Get Moving
- Get Stronger
- Get Leaner
- Better Nutrition
- Better Body Composition
- Better Flexibility
- Better Looking (We'll leave that one alone)
I know that if you become Healthier you Automagically become Happier, and the world needs a Whole Lot More Happy right now.
Which brings me back to It Summer. Cr8 Fitness has always done S3 Sizzlin Summer Slimdown. With Covid hitting out country nothing has been normal, and we are rolling it out later than normal. Whatever. It's just about time we put as much normal into our life as possible.
If you are anything like me, you probably know more people who have lost weight and gained it all back then those who have lost it and KEPT it off.
Why is that?
It's simple really; dieting works, until you don't diet anymore. If you go "off" your diet and go back to the way you were eating, you can't expect to keep it off. You know that, I know that, and yet we try to do it anyway. It's short term thinking, and it doesn't work.
Creating permanent change is not easy, but it IS possible.
Face it, we don't like change, we don't want to change, and dad gum (strong language alert) you can't MAKE me change!
You're right. I can't.
But YOU can adopt new habits and practice new skills that lead you to change, pretty much automagically.
Sizzlin Summer Slimdown is:
- A Six Week program designed to help you lose weight and body fat.
- Habit based so you can keep off the weight.
- Done with a group of like minded peeps that want to lose weight too.
- Has the support of a fantastic, amazing, really wonderful, super, awesome coach (seriously? - editor)
- Uses a score sheet to allow you to keep track of your daily progress
- Daily lessons to keep you focused.
Ok, let's do a little whining:
"But It's Summer Coach Nancy...... I have so many day trips planned and company is coming over for a picnic outside and my nephew has a birthday party and there is a graduation celebration I need to attend and I usually have a few drinks on the weekend and I tend to grill more and my family likes......... (that's a run on sentence that you have to say all in one breath - practice, you'll get it)
If you want to sign up for S3 - sign up for S3. If all those things are really going to prevent you from tackling the program, don't sign up.
I was talking to Coach Dean this morning, He and I would like to get more focused. We both want to drop a few pounds. We know we need support. And we definitely need a plan. I need it SIMPLE.
S3 IS Simple, which means...
S3 is Perfect for Us, which means...
Just Maybe it'll be Perfect for You Too.
There is a Perfectly Simple Way to Find Out.
Simply Sign Up! (pretty subtle, huh?)
Here's What You Need To Know
- Signup starts today and ends Sunday, July 19th.
- S3 2020 runs for 6 weeks. Monday July 20th through Sunday August 30th
- Initial InBody Scan is due by Tuesday, July 21
- Final InBody Scan is due by Friday, August 28
- There will be One Grand Prize: 25% of the registration pool for the highest percentage of body fat lost, and we are also donating 25% to local businesses impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- When you sign up you will receive a welcome email that will have your downloadable, printable scoresheet. You will need one scorecard for each week (there are two to each page, so print 3 total copies). All the habits will be right on the scoresheet, so you will have plenty of time to prepare.
- We will focus on one habit per week, and build on all the habits from the previous week.
- Your daily lessons will be delivered through MyCoach.
- We'll have a Facebook Group setup for those of you who would like a place to hang out, swap recipes ideas and get some great support. P.S. No whining about the Facebook thing, we already had the whining section above.
Who Is S3 2020 For? Do I have to be a training client to sign up?
Nope! (see, that was simple)
You don't have much time to sign up so just do it right now.
Remember S3 is habit based, You use your own meal plans and foods to suit your tastes and style. Your first week of lessons also covers meal planning from A - Z, and even includes our Super Simple Meal Plan. The beauty is that the whole program teaches you how to eat, not just what to eat. And If you need more help you can subscribe to Cr8 Your Plate for meal planning and grocery lists each and every month.
We're getting this show on the road very quickly. Don't think about it, don't hem and haw, if you want to join in on S3 - Sign Up Now for Only $37 by Filling Out The Form Below!