My favorite meals are those that are easy to fix, don't have me in the kitchen for hours at a time, and taste fantastic. One of my favorite tools to help make that happen is the crockpot. What's better than one meal that is easy to fix, fast to put together, and that the whole family loves? Five Crockpot meals!
About three years ago, I found a process for Crockpot Freezer Meals. It was one of those moments when I thought: "I wish I would have thought of that, It's brilliant!".
Imagine this you trek to the grocery store, spend an hour or more shopping for the week and then come home and prepare all your dinner meals within the next hour. How cool would that be? When you're ready to leave the house each morning, you place one meal in the crockpot and when you arrive back home- Voila, dinner is done. Repeat that for a total of five days. (You'll probably have leftovers for lunch too. Win/Win) That is a picture of how it will feel after you participate in the Crockpot Workshop. And yet there is one small difference. You can take out the grocery shopping because I already will do that for you.
At the crockpot workshop you'll walk away after an hour with five meals ready to place in the freezer until you are ready to cook them in your crockpot (or Instant Pot). It might not actually take you an hour to put these meals together. It goes that fast.
Here's what you get at this workshop:
- Every Ingredient is provided to make 5 meals that feeds 4-6 people
- I do all the shopping for you
- I set up and clean up for you
- You walk out with 5 meals ready to cook in your crockpot (or instant pot).
- These meals can also be thrown in the freezer until you need them.
- Use these meals when you want or need them most.
- I often give one or more of these meals away to someone who is sick, had a baby, going through a rough time etc. Then they have an option when they need it most.
What you don't get:
- Long lines at the grocery store
- Figuring out which recipes are Coach Nancy approved 🙂
- Forgetting an ingredient at the store so you have to make a second trip
- Being alone as you prepare your meals. Friends make this workshop even more fun.
- A messy kitchen. These meals go from Ziploc bag to Crockpot. BAM you're done.
The Crockpot Freezer Meal workshop is:
Wednesday, January 30th.
At Cr8 Fitness in Epsom
The cost for this workshop is only $105. That is $21 for a meal that feeds 4-6 (most likely with leftovers).
Here is what others have said after they finished the workshop.
"Thank you Nancy! This is the most efficient, high quality, useful, and good for me "cooking workshop” I’ve ever taken. No, it’s the second one I’ve taken because I’m still working on the proceeds of the first one. I look forward to the next one!" - Elizabeth
"Nancy, Thank you so much for last night's session! I appreciate how efficient the 1 hour prep process was to get 5 meals prepared and new recipes for my family. With the kids busy sports and music schedule we have been eating out far too often. It will be nice to replace eating out with home cooked crock pot meals. Thank you! We are trying the first meal this evening." -Tammy
"I loved the crockpot seminar. It was fun and has been feeding my family for the past several weeks. We loved the cashew chicken and beef stew the best! I liked how we were able to leave with the meal completed and participate. Thank you for putting this on!" -Christine
If you're curious if your family will like the meals we prepare, here's the five meals we'll fix in less than an hour.
- Cashew Chicken
- Balsamic Chicken
- Thai-ish Chicken Wings
- Italian Chicken
- Beef Stew
All these recipes are Carlson Kid tested and approved. 🙂
Sign up quickly, because although I'd love to have everyone there, I only have room for 20 Crockpot Chefs!
To your best health,