I don't know about you, but this whole "stay-at-home" thing has got me itching for a challenge I can actually DO something about!
That's why Nancy and I came up with the "Mission (Not) Impossible" Challenge.
For the month of May we are going to get our keisters out of chair, turn off the PC for a few minutes, and do some sweating - preferably for a few minutes every day.
It's a super simple challenge. When you sign up you'll be sent a scoresheet with some super secret exercises (at least until you sign up). The scoresheet will have 4 columns with a boatload of exercises (I seriously can't remember how many and I don't feel like looking) 🙂
Every time you complete an exercise for the prescribed amount of reps, you cross it off the sheet. Every time you complete all the exercises in a column, your earn a ticket for one of 3 fabulous prizes. The more columns you complete the more tickets you earn the more chances you have to win some swag. If you finish all 4 columns on one sheet, you can print another one and keep going if you want - booyah!
That IS Simple!
Here's some tips:
- If you stay consistent, you’ll likely win.
- If you don’t you’ll likely lose
- Cool prizes up for grabs. Like your favorite tub of protein with some brussels sprouts (just seeing if you are paying attention)
The challenge is aimed at...
Accelerating your overall results & getting you burning some extra calories
- Keeping you focused and super fit away from the sessions
- Accelerating your overall results & getting you burning some extra calories
We'll even set you up with daily reminders on MyCoach so you don't forget!
And there are just a few simple rules:
1. Don't start before May 4th you cheater
2. Last day to complete your columns is Sunday May 31st
3. Scorecards have to be turned in by Friday June 5th
How much for all this amazing wonderfulness you ask?
One MILLION Dollars?
No. It's Just Free.
Except the sweating and getting your butt kicked part.
Invite your friends and enemies, it's gonna be a party!
Sign Up Below.