"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can."
I know I could be better at doing good, how about you? Great thing is we have a new day to Make It Happen. I could rant on and on about how crazy things are now, how politics make me feel, about the financial market, and how challenges are piling up but I am not going to do that. In fact I want to do the opposite.
I want to rant and rave about the 10 great things in my life now.
- God is in control. He always will be
- Coach Dean is by my side and holds me up daily. He's my bestest friend and I can't imagine a day without him.
- I have awesome kids. Dean and I have 6 of our own and there are others in this world that I count it a privilege to help mentor along the way.
- Cr8 Fitness - The little gym in the woods is open. We're working on our 13th year in business.
- Cr8 Fitness peeps are more than peeps, they are family. I love hearing your stories. Living life with you is a dream job. Not many people really enjoy doing what they do for work. I do.
- I'm enjoying a warm house located across from a country pond on a rural road. Life is quieter here.
- Food, Yep, I like to eat. I'm thankful for grocery stores that carry whatever my heart desires. (Right now they have toilet paper so stock up.)
- Bees- I never knew how fun these little creatures were to watch. Of course I watch them inside the safety bee keeper clothing. We got a hive a month or so ago.
- Cr8tive Gardens. Just picked salad greens, micro greens, and herbs will soon be available in the gym's fridge. Farming in the winter is going to be a new adventure this year.
- Friends. I'm surrounded by amazing people.
These are just the top 10 things that popped into my head. Life is good and with God's help I'll do more good daily.
Take a moment or two to jot down your top 10 good things and rant about them. It feels so much better than ranting on the negative side. It feels better because I can directly effect change for even more goodness.
To Your Best Health,
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Here's what coming up soon at Cr8 Fitness.
Thanksgiving Week Schedule
We'll be training all of our regular times on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That way you can enjoy Thanksgiving on Thursday and shop (online) all day Friday.
Pies Off Your Thighs
This is a tradition at Cr8 Fitness. Typically we do this special training as one big group. That is just too hard to do inside the gym but we'll celebrate Pies off Your Thighs all day on Wednesday, November 25th. You won't want to miss it.
Our next scheduled recovery week starts on December 24th through January 3, 2021. We'll talk more about that in December
Just picked Herbs are for sale in the gym's fridge for $1 a pack. Right now we have Cilantro, Parsley, Thyme, and Basil. Be on the look out for Salad Greens and Micro Greens.
Christmas is coming.......