If you just want to be told what to do here is your 4 Steps to Menu Planning:
1) Plan the entire week's meals taking into account obligations you may have. If you know you are going to be busy three evenings in the week, you better bulk cook a soup, chili, or roast so you don’t have to cook on those nights. Bulk cook & you still have good food available when you get home.
2) Check your refrigerator, pantry and cupboards for essential goods, then go grocery shopping to fulfill remaining items on your ingredient list.
3) Bulk cook proteins and starchy carbs to pair together. Also prepare any complete meals for the week.
4) Put everything in containers and store in the refrigerator.
5) Sit back, put your feet up, and take a moment to bask in your awesomeness.
To Your Best Health,