I had a few thoughts over the weekend that I wanted to share with you!
- Focus on the process not the outcomes. We don’t get healthy by stepping on the scale every morning. We get healthy by doing the daily work it takes to get healthy.
- 9 out of 10 times, the biggest limiting factor is our own mind. You can be successful, you are just letting your mind get in the way,
- The all or nothing approach doesn’t work. You are not on or off the wagon. Accept that improvement takes time and consistency.
- Start small. The successful person works towards consistency before optimization.
- Examine your daily habits. Our daily habits make us who we are and have made us the person we are today. Are we where we want to be?
- Bulk cook. Seriously, this is a lead domino to being healthier.
- Eliminate excuses. Excuses don’t serve us. Make a decision. Do or do not, but do not try.
- Stop waiting for Monday. What simple task can move you in the right direction today?
- Take care of yourself. If you want to have the capacity to take care of others, you need to be selfish first.
- Surround yourself with supportive people. This is one of the most powerful change agents. Surround yourself with people that lift you up and challenge you to be better.
- Move every day. Just 5-10 minutes of movement first thing in the morning can be magical.
- Automagic Happiness just doesn't happen. There is no magic pill. At the end of the day, you need to do the work.
That's it. Thanks for reading.
To Your Best Health,
P.S. If you haven't signed up to GET Back on Track, check it out here.