Cr8 Fitness just finished the YOU 2.0 in 21 Challenge. If you didn't catch the end results check them out here. YOU amazed your coach once again with your consistent work to be healthier. Let's keep that momentum rolling forward. Summer will be here before you know it. Summer always finds us wanting to be outside and active. It just feels good to be in the fresh air. It's so much easier to keep excuses at bay if our bodies are feeling and looking good.
We need to keep on Making It Happen. Stepping on the InBody once a month will give you feedback on how you are doing. Of course every other week while staying focused on nutrition will help us make tweaks in our eating plan.
In April you'll step on the InBody at least once. To help keep you accountable I've created a calendar on one of the large white boards in the gym.
Currently all of your names are surrounding the calendar. The first day you come into training move your name to the day you are going to scan. (no Sundays please) You can see my name is already on April 7th. I'll scan on that day. This calendar is right above the Kettlebell rack so we can remind each other of our scanning day. We're not posting our scan information so relax. This calendar is a giant To Do list for you and your friends to use to schedule your InBody scan.
I found this information on the InBody website.
What are the benefits of body composition?
- Find your baseline so you know what you need to lose, gain, or maintain
- Assess your Percent Body Fat so you can focus on fat loss, not just weight loss
- Maximize your workout routine to fit your unique health and fitness goals
- Calculate your caloric needs and create a personalized nutrition plan
- Set realistic goals, accurately monitor progress, and stay motivated
- Make more educated decisions to improve your body composition
All of this from the information on your scan. Check out their website to learn all sorts of cool stuff, here.
What should you do if you train on Zoom and still want to scan? Just let me know, I'll make sure you can scan when it works for you. I'll add your name to the calendar and keep you accountable. How cool is that?
Next step for you? Next time you are into Cr8 Fitness place your name on the date you'll scan. Then scan on that date. That seems pretty easy. Your peeps and I will keep you accountable to your scan day. Then use that information to help you move even farther into a healthy routine.
There are some tools we've created to help you along your journey.
- The Ultimate Guide to Meal Planning
- The Ultimate Guide to Proactive Aging
- All our blogs including recipes
- Cr8 Your Plate - a menu planning service
Click on a few or click on them all. They are here for you to take advantage of.
To your best health,